Paniker Parasitology PDF Download (Latest Edition)
Free Download Paniker Parasitology PDF Download eBook for medical students. This book PDF is titled as “Paniker’s Textbook of Medical Parasitology” and is written by CK Jayaram Paniker. It is useful for all MBBS, BDS, MD and other state level examinations. Moreover, it is very useful for various entrance examinations and college level exams. Read on to find more details and PDF download link.
Paniker Parasitology PDF Book Description
- Paniker’s Textbook of Medical Parasitology, Seventh Edition, is a comprehensive and up-to-date guide to the parasitic infections encountered in clinical practice. The book covers the complete spectrum of human parasitology and provides an overview of the subject, including the basics of microbiology, epidemiology, and diagnostic methods.
- The new edition has been fully revised and updated to include the latest advances in the field, including new treatments and diagnostic methods. The text is enhanced by numerous full-color illustrations and photographs, making it an invaluable resource for medical students, clinicians, and laboratory professionals.
|Title||Paniker’s Textbook of Medical Parasitology|
|Publisher||Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers|
|Author||CK Jayaram Paniker|
|Size||22.9 x 15.2 x 1.5 cm|
Contents of the Book
- Introduction to Parasitology
- Parasitic Infections of the Skin
- Parasitic Infections of the Blood and Tissue
- Parasitic Infections of the Respiratory System
- Parasitic Infections of the Gastrointestinal Tract
- Parasitic Infections of the Liver and Biliary Tract
- Parasitic Infections of the Genitourinary Tract
- Parasitic Infections in Pregnancy
- Diagnosis of Parasitic Infections
- Treatment and Prevention of Parasitic Infections
- Entamoeba histolytica
- Plasmodium species
- Trypanosoma species
- Leishmania species
- Toxoplasma gondii
- Enterobius vermicularis
- Trichuris trichiura
About the Author
CK Jayaram Paniker is a renowned Indian medical microbiologist and parasitologist who has authored several books on medical microbiology and parasitology, including the popular textbook “Paniker’s Textbook of Medical Parasitology”. He has also served as the Principal of the Government Medical College, Thiruvananthapuram, and has been awarded several prestigious awards for his contributions to the field of medical science.
Features of the Book
Paniker’s Textbook of Medical Parasitology is an excellent resource for medical students, laboratory professionals, and clinicians who want to learn about the parasitic infections encountered in clinical practice. The book covers the complete spectrum of human parasitology, from basic microbiology to epidemiology and diagnostic methods.
The text is enhanced by numerous full-color illustrations and photographs, making it easy to understand and follow. The new edition has been fully revised and updated to include the latest advances in the field, including new treatments and diagnostic methods. Overall, this book is highly recommended for anyone interested in the field of medical parasitology.
Paniker Parasitology PDF Download Link
Click on the Download Button below to start downloading the PDF. It’s a direct download link. You will not be redirected to any other pages nor you will be asked to sign up anywhere. After clicking on the button, the book will instantly start downloading. (google drive)
Note– This book was neither created nor scanned by Mediconerds. We are simply giving links that are already available on the internet, to help the students. You can request removal by contacting us.
Other Important Books
✅ Also read : Wills Eye Manual PDF
✅ Get: Think Like a Nurse – Handbook PDF
Get: Oxford Handbook of Emergency Medicines PDF
Hope you like this eBook. Do share them with your friends and visit Mediconerds regularly for notes and opportunities. Bookmark this site for future references and comment if you need any notes/books that are not present on the site